Terms & Conditions
HAVEN LOCK, INC.
Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) govern the placing of Orders with HavenLock, Inc., a company incorporated in Delaware referred to as the “Company” or "HAVEN". Products (as defined below) are sold on any of HAVEN's defined web properties that include: Havenlock.com, Havenready.com, and Havenlockdown.com.
1. Products. Company may allow you to place pre-orders, reservations, or back orders for HAVEN Locks, goods, and any accessories. Company may also make other HAVEN Lock labeled products available for pre-orders, reservations, or back orders. Normal orders for products refer to orders or transactions for goods that are in stock and normally carried or manufactured products by HAVEN. All of the foregoing, are referred to as the “Products" here-in.
2. Order Placement. When placing a pre-order, reservation, back order, or normal order for the Products (referred to as the "Order"), Company may require you to provide information certain to verify and process your Order. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept up-to-date. Company shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct up-to-date contact, payment, or shipping information. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped in the “my order” or "login" section of your account or by email to email@example.com. Upon the placing of a pre-order or reservation, or a normal order, Company may verify that any provided payment method is valid, but Company will not charge any payment method except as set forth below.
3. Payment; Payment may be processed at the time of purchase of an Order. Company will notify of your order when placed and provide a shipping confirmation within 3-5 business days when the Product becomes available for fulfillment with tracking information. At any time after the provision of an order confirmation email, Company may charge your account or provided payment method for the purchase price of the Products, for any applicable shipping and handling fees, and for any return, restocking or handling fees if you decide to return the product. YOUR PLACING OF A ORDER CONSTITUTES YOUR EXPRESS AGREEMENT TO THE CHARGING OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR PROVIDED PAYMENT METHOD AT SUCH TIME. The purchase price may not include import duties, taxes and other government charges, which may be your responsibility unless otherwise stated on the Order confirmation and checkout page. Company will provide you with an estimated shipping date for any Order. Such date is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated Date.
4. Cancellation. You may cancel any Order without penalty until Company has notified you (as per the provisions above) that the Product will entering a shipping status. Company may charge a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel any order after the provision of such notification. Such cancellation fee will be nonrefundable.
5. Return Policy: You can view our return policy here:
6. Terms and Conditions of Sale. The purchase of the Products may be subject to additional terms and conditions provided by Company, including in respect of any software included in the Products, intellectual property embodied in the Products or data collected by the Products. Company will also post a refund policy in the event that you are not satisfied with the Product. Your purchase of the Product will be subject to these terms and conditions and the refund policy.
7. Privacy. If you provide information for the pre-order of the Products, Company will not use such information except as necessary or helpful to fulfill your order or as expressly set forth herein. Company will not provide such information to third
parties except as set forth herein. Company may use provided information to create aggregate data that does not identify any specific individual or entity and provide such aggregate data to its commercial partners on terms of its choosing. Company may use third parties to process any provided information, even if such third parties are not located in your jurisdiction, so long as such third parties are subject to standard confidentiality arrangements. If permitted under law, Company may use contact information that you provide to occasionally send you emails or other communications concerning the Products or other products of the Company. Company will provide data as required by law or as requested by law enforcement. Company may transfer data in the context of a sale of its business or part thereof. Company will take industry standard efforts to store your data, but no method of electronic storage or transmission is completely secure.
8. LiPo Battery Warning. Haven Products may contain a Lithium Polymer or Lithium Iron Phosphate or similar rechargeable batteries. These batteries can be dangerous. If the battery is overcharged, over discharged, short circuited, crushed, penetrated, or otherwise altered or exposed in any way to conditions outside the ideal requirements, the battery may be dangerous. The danger includes exposure of toxic chemicals, fire, and other various harmful events. Do not under any circumstances remove the battery from its installed location or alter the battery in any way. Be extremely careful when installing the unit that you do not put any pressure on the battery or pierce the battery compartment. When using the unit, do not apply pressure to the LiPo battery.
9. Miscellaneous. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder without Company’s prior written consent. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tennessee with respect to any disputes arising hereunder. Company may provide any notification required hereunder to the email address you provided as part of the pre-order registration.
10. Claims: HAVEN Locks are not a ANSI or BHMA certified door lock and must be correctly installed following our guide. It may be necessary for you to upgrade your frame, door, and door hardware to reinforce your entryway for HAVEN locks to work at maximum effectiveness. Follow Lock installation procedures at install.havenlock.com for the most up to date instructions. You assume all risk for the installation and operation of any HAVEN products. For non-lock related products please follow in-box provided instructions. You assume all risk associated with the suitability, installation, and performance of the main door lock, frame, assembly, sub-assembly, door accessories, and hardware and other third-party components, hardware, software and services that you select that operate near, with, our in conjunction with any of HAVEN's hardware or software elements in any of its Products.
11. Safety and Warnings: For a comprehensive listing View Safety & Warnings